Our modernised society relies heavily on the production of various non-biodegradable goods, but it’s important to understand the environmental effects of producing these integral provisions:
- Plastic bottles that are disposed of in landfills take more than 500 years to fully decompose.
- If fabricators of paper and plastic products began exclusively using recycled materials, we’d be able to reduce airborne emissions by more than 74%.
- The amount of paper, plastic, and metallic trash created in the United Kingdom could fill Lough Neagh in less than nine months.
- More than 60% of the refuse in a typical rubbish bin can be recycled.
So regardless of whether you own a residential property, construction business, or commercial kitchen, the onus is on you to begin practicing some eco-friendly waste management habits, especially if you’d like to protect Mother Earth and start contributing to the green revolution.
Going Green is Easier and More Affordable than You Think
Simply by hiring of a skip hire in Dorset through a reputable waste handler, you’ll be able to affect significant change in a cost-effective manner:
- The most distinguished waste specialists are licensed by the Environmental Agency and follow all governmental regulations.
- Their in-house waste transfer stations can recycle up to 80% of your waste.
- They are able to process a wide range of refuse, including metal, cardboard, plastic, timber, and hardcore materials, among others.
Best of all, with options ranging from 2-yard skips all the way up to 40-yard containers, you can reserve the perfect size bin to account for your unique waste disposal rate.
Your Local Waste Handlers Are Resourceful
In addition to providing a comprehensive selection of skip provisions, private waste specialists can also facilitate the following tasks as well:
- On-demand grab lorry services
- Hazardous waste removals
- Industrial-strength asbestos treatments
- Vast array of affordable aggregates for sale, including sand, gravel, subsoil, and even ballast supplies
With a versatile waste management team by your side, you’ll be able to rest easy knowing that you’re doing your part to enhance our country’s environmental consciousness, so reach out for a personalised consultation as soon as possible.